Product Manager Up-Tower Cranes
- Zuiddijk 400, 1505 HE Zaandam, Netherlands
KenzFigee is a supplier and service provider of customer-specific offshore cranes and equipment for the offshore and energy market. From engineering to service and maintenance: we keep the entire process in our own hands. We are an internationally oriented company; our customers can be found all over the world.
The office and workshop are located in Zaandam. This offers the opportunity to experience the entire process up close, from designing to building the cranes and equipment. This also ensures an ultimate collaboration because it is possible to switch quickly between all departments. With a team of around ninety employees, we are the mechanical engineer of the offshore. A company with a drive; innovation is in our genes. Our people form the core of our success, with your experience and enthusiasm you lift our products to a higher level.
As Product Manager, Up-tower Cranes, you will be the driving force with respect to sales and product development of the company's up-tower cranes portfolio. As a dynamic engineer who is committed to making a making a positive difference in the wind energy industry, you will assure that KenzFigee further develops its position and realizes strong growth in the wind energy market. You enjoy working with clients and developing new technology. You will combine your knowledge of the wind energy industry with the knowledge of the company within the MeeMaken Group, thereby leading and scaling this exciting new business. You will lease with clients, attend networking events, establish partnerships for new developments, prepare budgets and proposals, and close deals in close collaboration with the board of KenzFigee. The position requires you to travel around the world and it is likely that you are more out than in the office.
Your tasks include the following:
- Keep a pulse on the dynamics and customer requirements within the wind turbine services market, for both onshore and offshore applications, and translate this knowledge into the development of new product and the sales of such products
- Be the company specialist with respect to up-tower crane technology and associated tooling
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals
- Prepare budgets and cost estimates
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the wind turbine service market, with a high emphasis on large correctives work (major component exchanges);
- Sound knowledge of various wind turbine platforms;
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or Master’s degree (WO) in Offshore Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar discipline;
- Team player;
- Proficiency in adapting to new technology and market developments;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Pro-active, positive, and can-do attitude;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis;
- Eager to share knowledge and experience with colleagues;
- Ability to work at heights.
At KenzFigee we know how to appreciate craftsmanship and initiative. You get an independent job, with a lot of responsibility and freedom. Within the company you experience a collegial, informal atmosphere that encourages you to get everything out of yourself.
What we also offer:
A challenging job where not one day is the same;
Enough space for your personal development and ambitions;
A flexible work schedule that allows you to start every day between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM;
You can also count on cozy Friday afternoon drinks and regular outings organized by our staff association.
More information about KenzFigee can be found at: https://www.kenz-figee.com/
Also, watch some videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtSwSZSZF3Ysn-qAFOEgbqA
Is this vacancy not suitable for you, but do you know someone who fits this profile perfectly? Feel free to forward this vacancy.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.