Business Development Manager
- Zuiddijk 400, 1505 HE Zaandam, Netherlands
Within KenzFigee we are looking for a Business Development Manager. Are you an experienced mechanical engineer in heart and soul who likes to develop professional relations with clients? Then we would like to invite you to respond to this vacancy!
Who are we?
Since 1836, KenzFigee has designed the most groundbreaking cranes and hoisting systems. Sturdy marine canes and offshore equipment that has gone on to shape many of the world’s harbors and offshore installations today. With a keen eye for market developments and a focus on innovation, KenzFigee has become a trusted supplier and service provider of customer-specific cranes and equipment for the worldwide offshore oil & gas, wind energy, harbor & bulk handling and navy & defense industries.
Our people form the core of our success. With a team of around ninety professionals, we operate from our office and workshop in Zaandam and since 2019 from the UK regional office in Aberdeen. This offers the opportunity to experience the entire process up close, from designing to building the cranes and equipment, which ensures an ultimate collaboration between all departments. A company with a drive; innovation is in our genes!
We want you to help us grow. Your activities will have a real impact on our business. Working with a team to develop and maximize opportunities to generate sales and services activities.
Your tasks include:
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relations;
- Research identified prospects to determine suitability and best contact to build and maintain a meaningful and results driven conversation;
- Identify prospects using multiple resources;
- Proactively contact prospects using multiple channels to establish a relationship that will lead to a sales opportunity;
- Reactivate existing dormant and/or inactive leads and opportunities;
- Responsible for making outbound calls to win new business;
- Contact and qualify all in-bound prospect enquiries generated from marketing campaigns;
- Manage the sales pipeline effectively;
- Execute the sales priorities and activities.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in new business sales;
- Previous experience in Maritime or Offshore industry;
- Technical bachelor level;
- Ability to identify and secure new revenue making opportunities for the business;
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multitasking and time management.
At KenzFigee we know how to appreciate craftsmanship and initiative. You get an independent job, with a lot of responsibility and freedom. You will also experience a collegial, informal atmosphere that encourages you to get more out of yourself. What else do we offer:
- A challenging job where not one day is the same;
- Enough space for your personal development and ambitions;
- A flexible work schedule that allows you to start every day between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM;
- You can also count on Friday afternoon drinks and regular outings organized by our staff association.
More information about this job?
Contact Anne op de Weegh, HR Business Partner:
+31 (0)6 25010741
More information about KenzFigee can be found at: https://www.kenz-figee.com/
Also watch the video in which a System Design Engineer talks about KenzFigee: https://vimeo.com/321958466
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.