- Zuiddijk, Zaandam, Netherlands
Are you a mechanical engineer with a natural understanding of technics, and are you looking for a job where it’s all different every day? Then you are the right candidate and we would like to invite you to respond to this vacancy!
Who are we?
Since 1836, KenzFigee has designed the most groundbreaking cranes and hoisting systems. Sturdy marine canes and offshore equipment that has gone on to shape many of the world’s harbors and offshore installations today. With a keen eye for market developments and a focus on innovation, KenzFigee has become a trusted supplier and service provider of customer-specific cranes and equipment for the worldwide offshore oil & gas, wind energy, harbor & bulk handling and navy & defense industries.
Ready to join our team?
Our people form the core of our success. With a team of around ninety professionals, we operate from our office and workshop in Zaandam. This offers the opportunity to experience the entire process up close, from designing to building the cranes and equipment, which ensures an ultimate collaboration between all departments. A company with a drive; innovation is in our genes!
As Project Engineer you are responsible for the technical part of a project. You will plan, coordinate and control the engineering process. You take care of the project progress and provide the required information from and to the various departments. Furthermore, you are responsible for technical communication with customers.
Your tasks include:
- Planning and monitoring the technical scope of the project;
- Planning the engineering resources on the project;
- Reporting the engineering progress;
- Applying the technical contract agreements to the project;
- Delivering the technical documentation to purchase, workshop, service department and customers;Coordination of project information between the various engineering disciplines;
- Coordinate and control the technical quality of engineering and check whether it meets the requirements of the technical specification;
- Maintaining good internal and external communication;
- Performing other activities within one's own capacities.
- Minimum completed Bachelor’s (HBO) in mechanical engineering or comparable direction;
- Solid technical knowledge of heavy machine construction;
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in coordinating multidisciplinary teams;
- Good knowledge of English language in speech and writing;
- Knowledge of offshore crane standards, such as EN, ABS, API, DNV, Lloyd’s;
- Team player and eager to learn;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Willing to share knowledge and experience with colleagues;
- Putting safety on the first place!
At KenzFigee we know how to appreciate craftsmanship and initiative. You get an independent job, with a lot of responsibility and freedom. You will also experience a collegial, informal atmosphere that encourages you to get more out of yourself. What else do we offer:
- A challenging job where it’s all different every day,
- Working in an international environment,
- Enough space for your personal development and ambitions,
- Friday afternoon drinks and regular outings organized by our staff association.
More information about this job?
Contact Anne op de Weegh, HR Business Partner:
+31 (0)6 25010741
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.