Aviation Captain - DHC-6
- Various Locations, CANADA, Canada
- Department: Flight Operations - Captain
Kenn Borek Air (KBA) is a diversified worldwide aircraft charter and leasing operation. The KBA Flight Operations team is currently seeking experienced Captain(s) for the Twin Otter (DHC-6) aircraft. Position is rotational in nature and therefore no requirement for relocation. Rotational airfare, accommodations and meal per diems will be provided by KBA.
- Valid ATPL
- 2500 hours preferred total time (2000 hours total time minimum)
- Able to obtain medical and Transport Canada security clearances
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport with minimum 6 months before expiry
- Arctic and off strip experience an asset
Kenn Borek Air offers a comprehensive employment package containing competitive wages, excellent company funded benefits program, a wellness flexible spending account and a RRSP matching program. And sometimes it is the little gestures such as receiving paid time off to enjoy your birthday!
Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screening, resulting in a negative test result, is a condition of employment. Screening is provided at KBA expense and will be conducted, where possible, on the first day of employment.
Full immunization against Covid-19 is preferred.