Customer Service - Greeter
- Harrisburg, IL
Metasys Technologies is looking for multiple Customer Service - Greeter candidates for a contract opportunity.
We have multiple openings with one of our clients for a Customer Service - Greeter role. please see the job description below for more information:
Job Title: Customer Service - Greeter
Location: Harrisburg, IL 62946
Duration: 2+ months
Pay Rate : $14/Hr + Bonus: $2/Hr on completion of assignment
• This Greeter position will demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm, be people oriented, creative, a self-starter.
• Ability to professionally and knowledgeably interact with customers. Tech-savvy, eager to quickly learn wireless device features, applications, capabilities and benefits.
• Floor Coordination (clean-up area and equipment, straighten phones, refill brochure and accessory supplies).
• Comfortable asking probing questions to determine customers' needs and expectations to ensure selection of the correct device/product and service options.
• Thrive in a fast paced, high energy retail sales environment.
• Flexible and able to work up to 10 hour shifts on your feet Must be able to lift 25 pounds (products, literature).
• Previous retail and/or wireless communications experience is a plus.
• High school diploma required; minimum age - 18
Consistently adhere to the Code of Business Conduct Consistently deliver "Our Retail Promise " Enthusiastically greet customers and welcomes them. Act as a customer experience advocate. Model the 5 key behaviors to deliver an extraordinary experience with every customer every time Participate with store management in role plays on a regular basis to demonstrate "what right looks like " Assist with sales, service and customer experience initiatives in store Escalate to manager on duty any billing or service issue Pre qualify customers' needs and capture necessary information Set customers' expectations if wait is required; Direct customers to appropriate section of store; assist manager with customer traffic flow into and out of the store Assist sellers with transfer of contacts for customer via UME device Assist customers with demonstration of products and services when necessary Assisting with Imagine the Possibilities and all account set up times once sale is completed (email, applications, Wi-Fi, etc.) Assist sellers by checking for upgrade eligibility on store device. Identify television/cable/wired eligible customers. Provide flow of inventory from back/stock room to sales floor. Assist store management with Welcome Center. Hand customer off to sales associate when available. Perform other duties as assigned by management Required
For immediate consideration, please email us a copy of your resume!