Associate Technical Success Manager
Keen Decision Systems was founded to solve the biggest challenge in marketing: connecting marketing spend to revenue. By deploying our Bayesian modeling suite, companies of any size get actionable insights into where they can best optimize their marketing spend to drive the business outcomes that matter most.
Keen is different.
As a Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company and a Triangle Business Journal Top 10 Best Place to Work, we’re growing quickly. But our growth isn’t the only thing that differentiates us.
At Keen, we’re proponents of a Conscious Culture. Conscious Culture is a workforce built on purpose. A Conscious Culture means that time and effort have been invested in making sure that how our company operates is as important as our business outcomes. Because we work smarter Monday-Thursday, we’re able to offer all employees a three-day weekend.
What is an Associate Technical Success Manager (ATSM)?
As an ATSM, you are an entry-level technical analyst working alongside a Customer Success Manager on a book of accounts to provide a data-driven approach to Marketing and Media Planning using our Bayesian Modeling Software. You will be responsible for translating customers' business needs and questions into actionable analyses supported by their data. As an Associate Technical Success Manager, your primary goal is to learn and execute best practice processes and playbooks to translate customers’ business needs and questions into actionable analysis supported by their data. A successful TSM will project manage, train, support data collection, and provide technical and analytical guidance to numerous customers to facilitate their use of our product.
What you’ll do as an ATSM:
- Learn to be responsible for day-to-day training, service, and support of your clients alongside your peer Customer Success Manager to ensure you are driving positive value for your clients in their use of and integration with our product.
- Learn to lead the post-sale implementation of our product solution, as well as train and provide support to customers through technical troubleshooting, project managing, sourcing, and collecting data across disparate stakeholders and sources required to address their objectives.
- Guide users through best practice decision processes and workflow of the product to increase their use of and integration with the application.
- Collaborate with account managers to understand the client’s strategic objectives and work with your CSM and team TSMs to translate these into an actionable statistical model providing the insight the client needs.
- Support client needs through executing existing strategic playbooks in support of a frictionless client experience.
- Identify risks preventing customers from meeting business objectives and work closely with your CSM and team TSMs to mitigate and solve.
What characteristics do the best ATSMs have?
- Genuine passion for collaborating with others, both internally and externally, as a vehicle to grow and improve.
- Demonstrated organizational skills including attention to detail and flawless management of simultaneous projects.
- A willingness to grow a deep knowledge in both marketing and modeling.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with ability to adapt to audience needs.
- The drive, tenacity and confidence to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business with constant personal and professional growth.
- They thrive in team environments with a high level of collaboration and are willing to help others and build a better team together.
- Experience leveraging statistical analytics to support decision making.
- B.S. in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or related field.
Keen keeps introducing new benefits to help our employees move forward and improve in their personal and professional lives. The following is a glimpse into some, but not all, of Keen’s Employee Benefits.
- A conscious culture work environment; company-paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family; Open Personal Time Off (PTO); 401k with company match; stock options; electronics stipend; Paid Parental Leave; continued learning opportunities; quarterly reviews for potential bonuses; Pet friendly office, and more!
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Thank you for your interest in Keen. All information submitted will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.