Sr. Director, Sales (Agency / Partnerships)
- 700 Park Offices Dr, Research Triangle, NC 27709, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Keen Decision Systems was founded to solve the biggest challenge in marketing: connecting marketing spend to revenue. By deploying our Bayesian modeling suite, companies of any size get actionable insights into where they can best optimize their marketing spend to drive the business outcomes that matter most.
Keen is different.
As a Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company and a Triangle Business Journal Top 10 Best Place to Work, we’re growing quickly. But our growth isn’t the only thing that differentiates us.
At Keen, we’re proponents of a Conscious Culture. Conscious Culture is a workforce built on purpose. A Conscious Culture means that time and effort have been invested in making sure that how our company operates is as important as our business outcomes. Because we work smarter Monday-Thursday, we’re able to offer all employees a three-day weekend.
What is a Sr. Director, Sales (Agency / Partnerships)?
At Keen the Sr Director, Sales makes continuous improvement to the overall growth of the business. You are a results oriented individual that has the grit and drive to build a sustainable pipeline, own the sales process and deliver new revenue. The industries served display a need for a collaborative, complex sales process that requires not only technical expertise, but also emotional intelligence to navigate towards new business. This is a director level position, without any direct reports, and a fantastic opportunity to grow with a SaaS company.
What you’ll do as the Sr Director of Sales?
- Own a quota and the process to build a repeatable and scalable pipeline.
- Collaborate with Marketing for awareness building, a Sales Engineer for pipeline management, and our Operations team to ensure a successful client handoff.
- Design an outbound strategy to build a pipeline based on insights from custom demo model, category thought leadership, etc.
- Grow existing business with Agency/Partnerships by nurturing the partnership and looking for opportunities to scale.
What Tech Stack do we choose?
- Google Suite for mail / calendar, Asana for project management, HubSpot for outbound and CRM, Sales Navigator for outbound, ZoomInfo for database development, etc
What expertise do the best Sales Managers for Keen have?
- Extensive knowledge of the marketing investment decision making process, everything from measurement to future marketing planning.
- 4-8 years of SaaS sales experience, owning pipeline building through closing.
- Industries sold in to: CPG, Marketing Agencies, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
Keen keeps introducing new benefits to help our employees move forward and improve in their personal and professional lives. The following is a glimpse into some, but not all, of Keen’s Employee Benefits.
- A conscious culture work environment; company-paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family; Open Personal Time Off (PTO); 401k with company match; stock options; electronics stipend; Paid Parental Leave; continued learning opportunities; quarterly reviews for potential bonuses; Pet friendly office, and more!
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Thank you for your interest in Keen. All information submitted will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.