- 700 Park Offices Dr, Research Triangle, NC 27709, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Keen Decision Systems was founded to solve the biggest challenge in marketing: connecting marketing spend to revenue. By deploying our Bayesian modeling suite, companies of any size get actionable insights into where they can best optimize their marketing spend to drive the business outcomes that matter most.
Keen is different.
As a Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company and a Triangle Business Journal Top 10 Best Place to Work, we’re growing quickly. But our growth isn’t the only thing that differentiates us.
At Keen, we’re proponents of a Conscious Culture. Conscious Culture is a workforce built on purpose. A Conscious Culture means that time and effort have been invested in making sure that how our company operates is as important as our business outcomes. Because we work smarter Monday-Thursday, we’re able to offer all employees a three-day weekend.
What is an Implementation Manager?
The successful candidate will be confident in leading customer project engagements and following best practice principles to implement solutions for some of the world’s leading brand marketers. The Implementation Manager will possess a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-interaction skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate issues, and has what it takes to deliver results. This role will be the direct supervisor and be responsible for the training, coaching, and development of multiple Marketing Analysts as they support customers through the ongoing updates of models.
What you’ll do as the Implementation Manager
- Lead the post-sale implementation of the MIDA solution, as well as support customers through technical troubleshooting, data processing, and ongoing product training.
- Understand the customers’ business environments and develop statistical models within MIDA to support learnings focusing on key business objectives to drive marketing investment optimizations.
- Orchestrate the collection of disparate data sources from a range of stakeholders including brand managers, agencies, P&L owners, and the client executive teams.
- Train users in the MIDA workflow and guide them through the decision process to increase their use of the application, including education on the unique metrics and methodology that fuels the MIDA software.
- Oversee and be accountable for the exceptional service of multiple analysts as they execute and support customers through data collection, processing, and refreshing of predictive analytics models.
- Serve as additional support and a resource for your analysts as they face complex data and modeling objectives.
- Leverage expert knowledge of MIDA and clients’ issues to develop creative solutions that drive insights to support client investment decisions for complex business challenges.
- Identify risks preventing customers from meeting objectives and work closely with the Client Success Manager to mitigate and solve.
- Cultivate a domain knowledge of Keen’s decision analysis technology to collaborate on best practices and training programs.
What Tech Stack do we choose?
- Google Suite for mail / calendar
- Asana for project management
- Zoom for video conferencing
What expertise do the best Implementation Manager for Keen have?
- B.S. in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in agency or consulting role, leveraging models to support decisions.
- Genuine passion for collaborating with others, both internally and externally, as a vehicle to grow and improve.
- Demonstrated organizational skills including attention to detail and flawless management of simultaneous projects.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with ability to adapt to audience needs.
- Established track record of identifying potential issues or obstacles to achieving objectives and implementing a plan of action to ensure successful outcome.
Keen keeps introducing new benefits to help our employees move forward and improve in their personal and professional lives. The following is a glimpse into some, but not all, of Keen’s Employee Benefits.
- Conscious Culture work environment; company-paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family; Open Personal Time Off (PTO); 401k; stock options; electronics stipend; Paid Parental Leave; continued learning opportunities; quarterly reviews for potential bonus; Pet friendly office, and more!
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Thank you for your interest in Keen. All information submitted will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.