Development & Operations Engineer (DevOps)
- 700 Park Offices Dr, Research Triangle, NC 27709, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Keen Decision Systems is a SaaS company based in Durham, NC that helps marketing executives make better, faster, more profitable marketing investment decisions, by accurately measuring and modeling financial impact across all marketing channels (digital, traditional media and in-store).
Keen has been listed on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America since 2019, 2020 and 2021!
- Build and maintain automation tools for software deployments, testing, and cloud infrastructure.
- Design and implement strategies around capacity planning, automated rollback procedures, and monitoring to improve CI/CD pipeline.
- Analyze current technology utilized by the company and develop steps & processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tooling such as Terraform.
- Experience with automation technologies such as Jenkins, as well as understanding of CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Docker and container management tools such as ECS.
- Experience working in a production environment, preferably with a SaaS company.
- Experience with Linux.
- Ability to clearly present ideas, issues, and solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with experience working in a team-oriented environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- AWS Certifications are a plus.
Performance-driven compensation structure, generous employee benefits, innovative workspace with a diverse, talented, and welcoming collaborative team of Keenans.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
All information submitted will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Thank you for your interest in Keen Decision Systems!