Client Success Manager
- 110 Corcoran St, Durham, NC 27701, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Keen Decision Systems is a SaaS company based in Durham, NC that helps marketing executives make better, faster, more profitable marketing investment decisions, by accurately measuring and modeling financial impact across all marketing channels (digital, traditional media and in-store). Keen’s current clients include such well-known brands as Arm and Hammer and Nathan's, among others.
Keen’s Decision System is an enterprise-level marketing software that empowers businesses to make data-driven investment decisions. Keen is looking for a strategic, results-oriented individual that is committed to the success of our clients and the overall strength of the Client Success team. You will be responsible for managing client accounts through onboarding, training and on-going product adoption and support. You’ll know you’ve achieved success when your clients are fully leveraging our software to achieve their future-focused business goals.
As a Client Success Manager you will:
- Educate C-level marketing leaders and their brand executives on the unique metrics and methodology that fuels Keen’s Decision System.
- Anticipate client needs and facilitate next steps, fostered by a deep understanding of Keen’s product capabilities and features, as they relate to clients' business goals.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new clients.
- Guide clients in defining their marketing tactics, competitive environment, and market conditions to ensure the highest-quality data model. Focus on integrating into existing data systems and ensuring models align with internal client decision-making structure.
- Work with brand executives to develop data-driven, forward-looking marketing execution plans based on the business’s overall goals and logistical constraints.
- Work closely with the Keen software development team to advocate on behalf of the customer and facilitate continual improvement of our software.
- Identify risks preventing customers from meeting adoption objectives and work closely with the Account Management team to mitigate and solve.
- Identify additional solutions from Keen’s product offering to meet client needs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical role helping business decision makers interpret KPIs to achieve business goals. Particular consideration given to candidates with SaaS, e-commerce, digital marketing, or MMX experience. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for managing multiple projects and navigating an ever-changing landscape to create repeatable, scalable solutions within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to see big picture goals and drive client adoption of the Keen Decision System forward, while paying attention to small details.
- Genuine passion for collaborating and strategizing with others as a vehicle to improve the client experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.