Part Time Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
- US-41, Chicago, IL, USA
We are KeenAlignment, a collaborative group of highly successful management consulting professionals with a collective commitment to make our customers a great place to work! Our one of a kind value proposition brings Human Systems engineering, HR Transformation and Cultural Alignment. We enable our customers to hire, inspire and rewire their organizations through 21st people utilization and optimization.
We focus on transforming people in the places that they work through:
• Conscious Hiring & Development Implementation
• People Strategy Consulting
• Manager & Emerging Leader Training
• Professional Leadership Coaching
• Quantum Learnings, Team and Organizational Effectiveness Programs
We are an award winner for Best Female Run Workplace of the Year in 2015, and Best in Class Leadership Development programming. We serve companies in highly competitive markets including environmental, technology, manufacturing and healthcare. Our one-of-a-kind value proposition is designed to help our customers mindfully build, grow, hire and, most importantly, scale for success. We offer a unique remote, flexible, virtual opportunity, that offers continually training and development, group connection, fast paced and challenge as well as an opportunity for you to have extreme ownership over your role and how you do it.
You are smart and savvy, enjoy brand management and marketing. You want a role that you can sink your teeth into that gives you many opportunities to interact with multiple channel marketing professionals who are targeting specific avenues to generate leads, drive brand awareness, and grow our footprint.
You consider yourself a marketing professional. You have a knack for coordinating multiple moving pieces, staying in communication and planning high-quality brand awareness and lead generation. You have over 5 years of experience marketing a brand in a competitive space and have a proven track record of success turning campaigns into dollars. You’re excited to collaborate with our team, create and build a robust marketing plan, manage that plan to fruition and adjust as needed. You are thrilled at the possibility of being a valuable resource to our team of consultants and empower business results to enable us to reach our company goals by 12/31/18.
You are ignited by the opportunity to make your mark in this newly created role and are thrilled to launch and manage a highly effective integrated business development program. You are solution oriented and are excited to lead the way, make necessary recommendations and execute a sensible and effective marketing plan. Your sense of accountability ensures projects are delivered on time and initiatives produce the desired results.
We are a 100% remote work team, committed to transform and elevate all that is possible for the world at work. We lead Cultural Alignment and Organizational Transformational programs that unleash talent in people and on teams. Our award winning programs and consultants are a best kept secret and we need you to change that!
- 5 + years experience in Social Media, Website/SEO, Digital Products, Nurture Campaigns, Video Marketing, Public Relations, & Article Placement.
- Project management experience
- Experience in working remotely and has home office set up in place already
- Location: Anywhere but ideally in San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Chicago, Austin
- Estimated Start date: March 2018
- Availbility: 10 hours/week, must work during business hours 8am - 5pm Pacific Time
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have eligibility to work in the U.S.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.