Business Development Manager
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2020, the company received Series-B funding from TransPacific Technology Fund and MDI Venture.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Discover and identify customer's pain points and areas of improvement that might be relevant to our solution offers
- Collaborate with Product & Partnership team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Conduct initial solution pitch together with Kata's partners
- Help and guide partners to explain Kata's product in the customer
- Build long-lasting customer relationships by understanding the needs through Kata's product
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits and meet sales quotas
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Keeps management informed by providing clear visibility on account status and deal operations progress in daily/weekly/monthly through comprehensive account reporting
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales Management within the IT Industry (B2B)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM tools
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
To apply directly, you can click the following link: https://katrecs.kata.ai/?cp=kata.ai
We value a flexible working hour for our employees.
The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.