Product Marketing Manager
- 8, Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company, focused on understanding human conversation so we can empower the way humans collaborate with technology. Kata.ai's Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers multi-purpose intelligent virtual assistant for major corporations in Indonesia across different industries, such as Telkomsel, Unilever, Indosat Ooredoo, Hutchison 3 Indonesia, Bank BRI, Alfamart, CIMB Niaga, and Pegadaian.
Our company's goal is to offer a natural language dialogue engine that enables enterprise and SME to create their own intelligent virtual assistant to perform conversational activities ranging from product marketing to behavioral data gathering via commonly-used social and chat apps. So their brand can build engaging interaction and serve their customers better.
The primary function of the job is to understand the product features and to clearly articulate their value proposition, and to deliver innovative and compelling marketing materials to drive growth.
- Develop a clear customer-centric product positioning that can scale our business
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments (included but not limited to product, marketing, & sales team) to plan & implement product marketing strategies
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive product beta programs and launches
- Develop compelling product marketing communications and content, including sales-facing materials, press releases, marketing campaigns, product events etc.
- Create industry-leading content that showcases the use of our technology
- Confidently deliver presentations to varying internal and external audiences
- Assess the effectiveness of product marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia & English, both verbal and written
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Having background in SaaS, cloud, or B2B industries would be a plus point
- At least 2+ years of experiences in Product Marketing or related area like Product Enablement, Product Growth, Technical Sales, Customer Success, or Marketing in tech companies
- Medical insurance
- Work from home most of the days
- Flexi working hours