Customer Success Manager
- Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RT.8/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2020, the company received Series-B funding from TransPacific Technology Fund and MDI Venture.
As a technology company, we are committed to have a “customer-first” mindset, It means we need to always put high attention in customer happiness and loyalty — by helping our customers succeed. By doing this, we’re hoping that they'll become our biggest promoters and advocates. Customer success is also tied directly to our bottom line as it helps us to reduce churn rates, improve renewal and satisfaction, and therefore, boost our revenue in the long run. In achieving that mission, we need strong individuals who can play a role as Customer Success Manager (CSM).
- Work closely with Sales team to assist in winning projects and ensuring that clients are successful with their investment in Kata.ai
- Establish strong relationship and demonstrate solid account management service to our existing clients.
- Onboard customers to our Kata.ai platform and define relevant success metrics to be measured based on product use cases
- Develop clear strategy and account management roadmap in order to drive customer satisfaction and healthy product adoption.
- Mitigate churn risk by ensuring customers remain satisfied with the purchased solutions & existing spends.
- Provide strong services for business advisory and after sales services to our existing clients.
- Collaborate with Growth team in order to craft and capitalize success stories from existing customers - Expand accounts by serving as a key post-sale facilitator of product adoption and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant working experience in similar function for at least 3 years or above, experience in technology or SaaS industry are preferable.
- Experienced in developing technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria.
- Strong interpersonal skill, presentation, problem solving, and project management skills, with a focus on translating technological solutions into business growth metrics.
- English proficient is a must, both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Power Point.
- Possess customer-oriented mindset in order to deliver and increase results with current accounts.