- Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RT.8/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2020, the company received Series-B funding from TransPacific Technology Fund and MDI Venture.
- Manpower planning
- Manage end-to-end recruitment
- Partner with team leader from Commercial, Marketing, Product, and Corporate team
- Liaise as people advisor to team leaders in strategic people matters or issues
- Identify workforce issue trends and provide input to the stakeholders
- Work with team leader on employee performance appraisal
- Conduct 1 on 1 with team members
- Take initiative on the employee retention program
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Provide expert advice on industrial relations matters
- Collaborate with all People & Culture functions to perform effectiveness of work process
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or related fields will be a plus
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in the Human Resource field, specifically in HRBP or People Partner role is a plus
- Understand human resources functions such as talent acquisition and development, employee retention, labor relations, organizational effectiveness, compensation practices, and diversity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to learn fast and well-adept to the remote work environment
- Able to collaborate and work together with teams in solving problems
- Experience building and leading a high-performing People team that delivers excellence to the business
We value a flexible working hour for our employees.
The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.