Culture & Employee Engagement
- Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RT.8/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2020, the company received Series-B funding from TransPacific Technology Fund and MDI Venture.
- Collaborate with GA to enhance employee experience, building positive working culture, and dynamic organization
- Be the person in charge of Kata Response Team
- Boost employee experience by creating unique, creative, and effective programs and initiatives
- Manage budget for internal program and activities
- Responsible for employee engagement survey to make sure program effectiveness
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create employer branding plan that includes employee engagement events, communications, and campaigns
- Accountable for creating, execute, and revamp onboarding program
- Responsible for internal communication, employee messaging, and updates
- Collaborate with all People & Culture functions to perform effectiveness of work process
- 2 years HR Culture or Event Specialist working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bonus points for startup experience
- Must be a collaborative team player, creative thinker, and possess a strong customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of people
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and has a great sense of humour!
- An ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and strike a balance between employee and company needs
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Have good attention to detail & resourceful
We value a flexible working hour for our employees.
The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.