Quality Assurance (QA Engineer)
- Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RT.8/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2020, the company received Series-B funding from TransPacific Technology Fund and MDI Venture.
We're building the next generation Kata Conversational Platform. Our aim is to build a high-performance and planet-scale conversational platform that's simple and easy to use. Our field is at the intersection of Software Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems, and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Assure the quality of software or apps deployed is stable according to requirements.
- Work together with the team to define acceptance criteria.
- Write test cases, do smoke, regression, and integration tests regularly.
- Work together to enhance the software development phase.
- Act as 1st layer technical support for the support team
- Have a minimum of 1 year working as a QA or Tester.
- Previously been involved in more than one SDLC.
- Passionate in software and technology.
- Knows what crappy software is and what good software should be.
- Keen to details, able to spot even the smallest mistakes.
- Knowledgeable in testing frameworks or continuous integration tools is a plus.
- Very good in communication and personal organization.
We value a flexible working hour for our employees.
The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.