Jr. Graphic Designer
- Jl. Kemang Raya, RT.1/RW.7, Pela Mampang, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service/virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2017, the company also received Series-A funding led by TransPacific Technology Fund.
As a Graphic Designer, you'll be required to create all visual designs for marketing purposes, including (but not limited to) blog illustration, social media posts, newsletters, event & marketing collateral, and video. Developing the brand principles and guidelines for the company, and documenting the visual assets into a single source of truth for everyone in the internal company.
- 1-2 years of experience working in graphic design area.
- Proven graphic design skills, backed by a strong portfolio.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, illustration, print production, and image editing.
- Has strong knowledge of brand design principles and guidelines.
- Has a design mindset and demonstrates the workflow.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop are mandatory).
- Able to work effectively in accordance with the timeline.
- Able to collaborate with other designers from across divisions.
- Able to process constructive criticism and turn it into clear improvement.
- Positive attitude and accept constructive feedback to turn into a good impact.
- Detail-oriented and always documented everything.
- Has a passion to constantly learn new things.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communication Design / Art / Related in majors.
- Proficient in photography, motion animation, and video editing.
- Understand UI design and web design.
- Strong skills in illustration.
- Strong sense in writing.
We value a flexible working hour for our employee by providing a remote working program. Free lunch and health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.