- Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RT.8/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company, focused on understanding human conversation so we can empower the way humans collaborate with technology. Kata.ai's Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers multi-purpose intelligent virtual assistant for major corporations in Indonesia across different industries, such as Telkomsel, Unilever, Indosat Ooredoo, Hutchison 3 Indonesia, Bank BRI, Alfamart, CIMB Niaga, and Pegadaian.
Our company's goal is to offer a natural language dialogue engine that enables enterprise and SME to create their own intelligent virtual assistant to perform conversational activities ranging from product marketing to behavioral data gathering via commonly-used social and chat apps. So their brand can build engaging interaction and serve their customers better.
As a product designer, your job is to transform business goals into a delightful user experience. We’re looking for someone who has a knack for identifying and articulating business needs, conducting user research, and designing data-driven solutions.
- Design wireframes and high-fidelity UI for the features.
- Maintain design consistency and coherence across products.
- Create information architecture and wireframes for product features.
- Conduct UX research from start to finish.
- Analyze current product experiences and suggest improvements.
- Create a UX report and documentation that is easily understood by everyone
- Collaborate well with other designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to deliver the best product experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design or Information Technology.
- 1-2 years of experience in designing and building web-based products. Experience in designing B2B products is preferred.
- Strong understanding of fundamental design processes.
- Able to conduct qualitative and quantitative research to identify needs & pain points of the users.
- Ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence.
- Ability to think and work creatively, logically, and analytically at a rapid and dynamic environment.
- Curious and know how to ask the right questions whenever lacking context.
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Proficiency with Figma or other design tools.
We value a flexible working hour for our employee by providing a remote working program. Free lunch and health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.