Head of Product
- Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RT.11/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company, focused on understanding human conversation so we can empower the way humans collaborate with technology. Kata.ai's Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers multi-purpose intelligent virtual assistant for major corporations in Indonesia across different industries, such as Telkomsel, Unilever, Indosat Ooredoo, Hutchison 3 Indonesia, Bank BRI, Alfamart, CIMB Niaga, and Pegadaian.
Our company's goal is to offer a natural language dialogue engine that enables enterprise and SME to create their own intelligent virtual assistant to perform conversational activities ranging from product marketing to behavioral data gathering via commonly-used social and chat apps. So their brand can build engaging interaction and serve their customers better.
At Kata.ai, we aim to improve the way humans collaborate with machines through conversational AI.
As the Head of Product, you will be working closely with the CEO to develop a product vision, strategy, and roadmap to develop the next generation of customer-centric solutions in conversational AI. Through a collaborative approach, you will work alongside various teams from engineering to commercial to drive the implementation and adoption of these solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a self-driven individual and has a relentless drive to build solutions that would solve our customers’ problems, support their growth, and build an excellent client experience.
- Able to define PRD (product-requirement document) with specific stakeholders
- Able to balance between coaching and delegating
- Lead and develop a clear product strategy & roadmap based on the company’s vision
- Develop a user research framework that can be used across market segments
- Design a product development framework with key milestones
- Work and collaborate across division to define and deliver client-centric solutions
- Stay on top of trends and insights related to product innovation, strategy, technology, and market
- Develop key metrics to measure success by user adoption and growth for each product
- Manage priorities and expectations across multiple stakeholders
- Lead and develop a high-performing Product team through a clear OKR and coaching
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in tech discipline
- Min. 5+ years of solid progressive product management experience in a high-growth technology company
- Experience in managing a B2B SaaS product or Internal Tooling is a big plus
- Experience working on at least one of large scale transactional systems, distributed systems, big data systems, AI/ML tools, or cloud services
- Knowledgeable in design, engineering, and AI areas
- Strategic thinker and data-driven in all aspects of product development, innovation, & management
- Relentless approach in building client-centric solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast, startup environment
- Proven ability to develop solutions from 0 to 1 with high user adoptions and experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze technological concepts, negotiate trade-offs and assess opportunistic new ideas with internal and external collaborators
- Solid business acumen with the experience of managing P&L is a plus
- Proven ability to lead and develop a high-performing product team
We value a flexible working hour for our employee by providing a remote working program. Health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.