- Jl. Kemang Raya No.54, RT.11/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12730, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company, focused on understanding human conversation so we can empower the way humans collaborate with technology. Kata.ai's Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers multi-purpose intelligent virtual assistant for major corporations in Indonesia across different industries, such as Telkomsel, Unilever, Indosat Ooredoo, Hutchison 3 Indonesia, Bank BRI, Alfamart, CIMB Niaga, and Pegadaian.
Our company's goal is to offer a natural language dialogue engine that enables enterprise and SME to create their own intelligent virtual assistant to perform conversational activities ranging from product marketing to behavioral data gathering via commonly-used social and chat apps. So their brand can build engaging interaction and serve their customers better.
- Be a team player, responsible for every task as a team rather than an individual.
- Help junior to develop technical skills and communication skills.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Research and suggest innovations that can improve Kata Platform.
- 1+ years of Software Engineering experience including asynchronous programming, closures, types
- Familiar with Git
- Having strong experience in Typescript
- Had experience in Golang or Python is a big plus
- Have a strong understanding in OOP, data structure, and design pattern
- Familiar with Unix environment.
- Familiarity in TDD/BDD is a plus
- Familiarity using Message Broker is a plus
- Familiarity in a distributed system is a plus
We value a flexible working hour for our employee by providing a working-from-home (WFH) program up to 2 days/week. Free lunch and health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.