- Jl. Kemang Raya, RT.7/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company, focused on understanding human conversation so we can empower the way humans collaborate with technology. Kata.ai's Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers multi-purpose intelligent virtual assistant for major corporations in Indonesia across different industries, such as Telkomsel, Unilever, Indosat Ooredoo, Hutchison 3 Indonesia, Bank BRI, Alfamart, CIMB Niaga, and Pegadaian.
Our company's goal is to offer a natural language dialogue engine that enables enterprise and SME to create their own intelligent virtual assistant to perform conversational activities ranging from product marketing to behavioral data gathering via commonly-used social and chat apps. So their brand can build engaging interaction and serve their customers better.
- Assure the quality of software or apps deployed is stable according to requirements.
- Work together with Product Owner and Product Manager to define acceptance criteria.
- Write test cases, do smoke, regression, and integration tests regularly.
- Work together to enhance software development phase.
- Work together in defining and implementing the best technology stack for our technology development.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 year working as a QA Engineer
- Have previously involved in more than one SDLC.
- Passionate about software and technology.
- Knows what crappy software is and what good software should be.
- Very attentive to details, can spot even the smallest mistakes.
- Knowledgeable in testing frameworks or continuous integration tools is a plus.
- Very good in communication and personal organization.
- We value a flexible working hour for our employees by providing a remote working program.
- Free lunch and health insurance also provided.
- The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.