- Kemang, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborates with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers Multi-Purpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kind of industries such as, Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2017, the company also received Series-A funding led by Trans-Pacific Technology Fund.
- To work together with the Product team in an enthusiastic, energetic, and hands-on manner to ensure the most effective and efficient operation of all aspect in the company.
- As a research guy for Product team.
- Doing the right UX research process to gain insights for the further development of Kata Platform.
- Collaborating and contributing the research results for Product team to ensure the successful Kata Platform.
- Conduct the UX research with several methods.
- Mapping the insights and users needs in the Define Phase.
- Doing synthesis data and explore the solution with several methods in the Diverge Phase.
- Support Product Manager in creating Information Architecture and wireframes for Kata Platform features.
- Support Product Manager in creating competitor analysis report.
- Conduct User Testing / Usability Testing for validation.
- Conduct Design Sprint to tackle the problem in limited time.
- Collaborate well with UX Designer, Product Manager, and Engineers to gain insights from technology and product perspective.
- Absorb aspirations well from VP of Product & Engineer, and Katalyst team to gain insights from business perspective.
- Creating good UX report which is easily understood by everyone (especially Product team) from many perspectives.
- To attend Product team meetings.
We value a flexible working hour for our employee by providing a remote working program up to 2 days/week. Free lunch and health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.