Associate Product Manager
- Jl. Kemang Raya, RT.4/RW.2, Bangka, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborates with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kind of industries such as, Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2017, the company also received Series-A funding led by TransPacific Technology Fund.
- Developing product roadmap and product strategy for AI Product
- Working closely with engineering and marketing to deliver new features or enhancements for AI Product
- Analyze current product performance and decide what can be improved.
- Sorting the product log and development.
- Run bi-weekly Sprint with engineering team
- Minimum of 2-year of experience on Product Development.
- Have a good sense on how a product works and able to estimate development phase.
- Good communication and persuasion skill.
- Have good attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Have a strong drive to make things happen and get along well with others.
- Agile project management is a plus.
- AI or NLP experience is a big plus.
We value a flexible working hour for our employee. Even we provide our employee working-from-home (WFH) program for max. 2 days/week.