Senior Automation Specialist
- Level 3, 125 St Georges Bay Rd, Auckland, New Zealand
Kami is an award-winning startup based in Auckland, New Zealand. Our leading digital classroom app offers meaningful solutions to over 23 million users worldwide, helping educators create a more interactive and collaborative learning experience for the students.
You’ll join at a pretty magical time. Kami’s user base is growing and thriving. With over 23M users and 45 team members based across Auckland, the USA, and Brazil we’re really proud of all the accomplishments and milestones we’ve achieved, so far. This is a chance to join our team and become an integral member of Kami’s growth.
"Working at Kami has been an adventure-packed experience. Many of my best memories are from my time at Kami, from parties at the office, to bowling in Chicago! There are a constant stream of learning and career growth opportunities and no shortage of rewards for a job well done." - Chinmayee (Creative Director), Happy Kami team member since 2017
"Working on a mission that reaches millions with the most hardworking, talented team is simply the best! I go to work every day motivated and inspired—this says a lot about our amazing culture and workspace." - Alberllie (Community Marketing Manager), Happy Kami team member since 2018
Kami is the world’s #1 digital classroom tool for personalised and collaborative learning. A semi-finalist in the New Zealander of the Year awards, Kami is having a real impact not just here at home but for over 23 million educators and students around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced email and automation marketing specialist to join our fast-growing team, reporting to the Marketing Director. Kami is growing exponentially, adding hundreds of thousands of users every week. With plans in place to accelerate even faster, we need someone with the skills and drive to implement the infrastructure and develop the automation required to support this growth trajectory. You will be challenged and sure to grow just as fast as Kami.
- Champion our customer relationship/lifecycle management and automation strategies by developing a roadmap and then implementing it to deliver that vision
- Own, optimise, and implement the marketing technology stack
- Work cross functionally with marketing, sales, creative, customer success, and product to scope and deliver initiatives that drive acquisition, adoption, retention, and reactivation
- Develop and implement automated communication campaigns and nurture streams that deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right audience
- Implement tracking initiatives and improve our customer segmentation and personalisation strategies
- Be the custodian of our marketing data, ensuring data is accurate and follows our strict privacy policies (as well as relevant external policies in key markets)
- Work with teams to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and impact on end-to-end customer experience, delivering reports and insights to campaign owners.
- Ensure all teams within marketing have the infrastructure and insight they need to succeed and that our technology roadmap is aligned to business requirements
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing platforms and automation
- Strong knowledge of HTML, other languages such as SQL would be advantageous
- Extensive experience in implementing marketing technology
- Confident in a fast paced and ambitious startup environment
- Ability to self manage and take initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience leveraging quant and/or qual research methods to enhance marketing data
- Proven ability to identify and drive A/B test methodology and implementation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working for a people-first employer that is on an inspiring mission to build the future of education and is changing the lives of millions
- Excellent perks including a reserved car park in Parnell, catered lunches, regular social events, wellness activities, and much more!
- Flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities
Kami is an equal opportunity workplace, and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please let us know.
Please note that due to current border closure in New Zealand, we can only consider applicants currently in the location of the role and a valid visa to apply.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now and let's talk.