Customer Success Engineer (Calling all IT/Software/Computer Science grads)
- Level 3, 125 St Georges Bay Rd, Auckland, New Zealand
Kami is an award-winning startup based in Auckland, New Zealand. Our leading digital classroom app offers meaningful solutions to over 23 million users worldwide, helping educators create a more interactive and collaborative learning experience for the students.
You’ll join at a pretty magical time. Kami’s user base is growing and thriving. With over 23M users and 40 team members based across Auckland, the USA, and Brazil we’re really proud of all the accomplishments and milestones we’ve achieved, so far. This is a chance to join our team and become an integral member of Kami’s growth.
"Working at Kami has been an adventure-packed experience. Many of my best memories are from my time at Kami, from parties at the office, to bowling in Chicago! There are a constant stream of learning and career growth opportunities and no shortage of rewards for a job well done." - Chinmayee (Creative Director), Happy Kami team member since 2017
"Working on a mission that reaches millions with the most hardworking, talented team is simply the best! I go to work every day motivated and inspired—this says a lot about our amazing culture and workspace." - Alberllie (Community Marketing Manager), Happy Kami team member since 2018
Do you have a technical background with natural talent in relationship building? As a Customer Success Engineer, you ensure that Kami users have a happy and successful experience with our product, but you also bridge the customers with the rest of the product and engineering team. You ask the right questions, find problems, and can formulate solutions. We encourage recent graduates of IT/software engineering/computer science to apply as this is a unique opportunity to learn more about building products.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- We encourage IT, software engineering, computer science recent graduates to apply
- You are techie - background or familiarity with technology is ideal
- An excellent communicator - you must have excellent reading and writing skills as you will be responsible for communicating with our users
- You are empathetic and patient towards customers' needs
- A problem solver - you proactively identify problems and find solutions
- A confident public speaker - you are ready to jump into a Zoom call do a product demo, troubleshoot, or collect feedback from our users
- You will be training users through outreach and webinars and supporting customers on issues, questions, or concerns.
- Provide prompt resolution to any problems our customers face.
- Create a customer roadmap and develop a success plan for users to reach each milestone.
- Grow customer product usage and up-sell new features.
- Collect and manage product feedback from users to share with engineering and product teams, and participate in product development conversations.
- Monitor customer health through data analysis and relationship strength.
- Strategically address software challenges encountered by parents and schools, and identify prompt resolutions.
- Organise webinars to educate users.
- Tertiary education is expected
- Experience developing strategies to increase the adoption of technology solutions
- Secure communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Self-driven, persistent, and assertive
- Knowledge of Coding ( Ruby, Python, MySQL, Postgres would be a great Benefit)
- Residency/Citizenshhip for New Zealand
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working for a people-first employer that is on an inspiring mission to build the future of education and is changing the lives of millions
- Excellent perks including a reserved car park in Parnell, catered lunches, regular social events, wellness activities, and much more!
- Flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities
Kami is an equal opportunity workplace, and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please let us know.
Please note that due to current border closure in New Zealand, we can only consider applicants currently in the location of the role and a valid visa to apply.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now and let's talk.