WAREHOUSE SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE
- 2525 W. Casino Rd., Everett, WA, us
Fast growing distributor looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate with primary responsibilities of shipping/receiving and local deliveries. This position is with a small warehouse team in a positive can do environment.
If you think you would excel at this position, apply now!
Kalani Packaging is headquartered in Everett, WA. We are a fast-growing distributor with multiple stocking locations across the United States. Our culture is built on respect, having fun, working hard TOGETHER and celebrating our successes often. We support Fortune 1000 businesses nationally and local Puget Sound Businesses.
- Receiving- unload trucks and stock shelves with incoming product
- Shipping - pick & stage orders and load outbound trucks
- Deliveries- local deliveries as needed- 26' or 16' box truck (non-CDL)
- Inspect and provide quality assurance for inbound and outbound loads
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
Our warehouse operations team works closely and collaboratively with many departments. A successful candidate will be self motivated and committed to a culture of excellent customer service.
Standard hours 8-4:30 Monday through Friday
Benefits include paid holiday, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K with matching.
- Strong math skills and attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Valid WA driver's license
- Ability to take and pass pre-employment drug test
Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Applicants selected for this position may be subject to pre-employment screenings including, but not limited to, back ground investigation and drug screen.