Analyst/Senior Analyst, Commercial Analytics
- Watertown, MA, USA
Kala is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases of the eye. Kala has applied its AMPPLIFYTM mucus penetrating particle Drug Delivery Technology to a corticosteroid, loteprednol etabonate (LE), designed for ocular applications, resulting in the January 2019 launch of INVELTYS® (loteprednol etabonate ophthalmic suspension) 1% and its investigational product candidate, EYSUVISTM (loteprednol etabonate ophthalmic suspension) 0.25%, which is being studied for the temporary relief of the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
As the Analyst or Senior Analyst of Commercial Analytics, this is an opportunity for the right individual to provide actionable analytics and insights to drive key business decisions. Come join an experienced and highly motivated team!
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Market Access on analytics and reports
- Build and update weekly sales reports, field activity reports, and headquarters dashboards for the Management team (Rx market share and trends, sales, call activity, market access metrics, etc.)
- Build interactive dashboards in Tableau and automate systems/processes in order to turn around ad hoc requests quickly to the commercial team
- Key point person for updates to all data and analytics in business review and all leadership decks
- Perform analytics using third-party data sets including Symphony Health (METYS, Prescriber landscape), IQVIA, BusinessOne, Definitive Healthcare, Fingertip Formulary, etc.
- Manage data warehouse and all relationships with data vendors to ensure data is flowing in and out of the warehouse to all reports and tools accurately
- Scope new data purchases for dry eye and create new views in all leadership reports for dry eye including patient longitudinal, source of business, and switch data
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BA/MS Mathematics, Statistics, Analytical field of study
- 2-4 years related experience
- Experience with Tableau (including Tableau prep)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage competing priorities with deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science company experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.