Manager/Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics
- Watertown, MA, USA
Kala is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases of the eye. Kala has applied its AMPPLIFYTM mucus penetrating particle Drug Delivery Technology to a corticosteroid, loteprednol etabonate (LE), designed for ocular applications, resulting in the January 2019 launch of INVELTYS® (loteprednol etabonate ophthalmic suspension) 1% and its investigational product candidate, EYSUVISTM (loteprednol etabonate ophthalmic suspension) 0.25%, which is being studied for the temporary relief of the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
We are seeking a Manager or Senior Manager or Commercial Analytics to join our passionate and highly motivated team! This is an opportunity for the right individual to provide actionable analytics and insights to drive key business decisions.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Market Access on analytics and reports
- Update INVELTYS and Dry Eye forecast models with latest assumptions and lead Quarterly Forecast meetings with Marketing and Finance
- Market Research Project lead for Positioning, Messaging, Creative Concept Testing, Core Sales Aid Testing, Competitive Readiness / Objection-Handling with both HCPs and Patients
- Ensure learnings from market research are incorporated into our latest forecast assumptions and work closely with Marketing and Finance on model updates
- Develop screeners, surveys, discussion guides, and connect insights from research to meet business needs
- Lead flexible launch tracking surveys with core KPIs, TPP testing, detailed patient profiling, competitive assessment, hot topics, and messaging metrics
- Point person for day to day activities with market research vendors
- Organize reports and presentations on the latest market assessments and issues
- Partner with marketing to ensure projects and materials are aligned with strategic objectives
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BA/MS Mathematics, Statistics, Analytical field of study
- 4 - 6 years related experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage competing priorities with deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science company experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.