Senior Analyst, Commercial Analytics
- Waltham, Massachusetts, us
Kala is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics using its proprietary mucus-penetrating particle (MPP) technology, with an initial focus on the treatment of eye diseases. Kala has applied the MPP technology to a corticosteroid designed for ocular applications, resulting in two lead product candidates. The product candidates are INVELTYSTM(KPI-121 1%) for the treatment of inflammation and pain following ocular surgery, for which we have submitted a NDA, and KPI-121 0.25% for the temporary relief of the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease, which is currently in Phase 3 clinical development.
Kala is an emerging pharmaceutical company on the verge of commercialization. We are seeking a Senior Analyst, Commercial Analytics. This is an opportunity for the right individual to provide actionable analytics and insights to drive key business decisions during a period of exciting growth. Come join an experienced and highly motivated team.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Market Access on analytics and reports
- Build and update monthly trackers & dashboards for the Management team (RX, market share and trends, sales, call activity, market access metrics, etc.)
- Perform analytics using third-party datasets including IQVIA Plantrak, NPA MD, Symphony Health, Formulary Impact Analyzer, BusinessOne, etc.
- Track & report on competitive landscape
- Manage all relationships with data vendors and assist with creating customer master, data warehouse, and master data management project work
- Develop KPIs with sales, marketing, market access, and field leadership and build actionable dashboards in Tableau
- Organize reports and presentations on the latest market assessments, trends, and issues
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BA/MS Mathematics, Statistics, Analytical field of study
- 2-4 years related experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage competing priorities with deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science company experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.