Project Manager with Telecom
- 12255 Fair Lakes Pkwy, Fairfax, VA 22033, USA
Kaiser Permanente is committed to helping shape the future of health care. We are recognized as one of America's leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans.
Founded in 1945, our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve. We serve 9.1 million members in eight states and the District of Columbia. Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our expert and caring medical teams are empowered and supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, state-of-the art care delivery and world-class chronic disease management.
Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education and the support of community health.
Leads the planning and tracking
of projects (both tactical and strategic). This includes cost effectiveness
analysis, communication planning and execution, risk analysis, quality
assurance, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted
projects. Identifies and resolves issues related to projects. Ensures assigned
projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are
consistent with partner/customer expectations.
• Manages large complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
• Provides consulting for business partners for business case development and
other assessments, as needed.
• Demonstrates understanding of, and knowledge
in methods and project management, and applies this in all stages of
• Applies the risk management process.
• Sustains strong ongoing
relationships with client middle and senior management during projects.
• Demonstrates knowledge of and provides continuous feedback for improvement of
approved project management methods and business methods to projects.
• Determines the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
• Works on significant and unique assignments of diverse and complex scope.
• Addresses opportunities for process improvements and influencing change.
• Requires more complex planning and direction setting with diverse and multiple
• Minimum seven (7) years of
experience in project management.
• Bachelor's degree in
an applicable business or clinical discipline required.
• Manages all phases of the project delivery life cycle and
consults for other projects.
• Demonstrates knowledge, experience and use of
change management process and impact on business.
• PMP certification strongly preferred.
• Experience managing complex ACD/telephony projects strongly
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Register to attend an interview event at http://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/events.aspx