Clinical Case Consultant
- 1 Neptune Rd, Berea West, Westville, 3629, South Africa
Kaelo provides essential healthcare solutions ensuring the physical and psychosocial wellbeing of all South Africans towards lasting social change.
The Clinical Case Consultant provides quality patient management to clients that have chronic disease
of lifestyle conditions. They are responsible for the assessment of clinical cases and establishing quality.
Manage Patient Cases
Assess Clinical Cases
Manage and conduct clinical assessments, screening tests (BP, Cholesterol, VCT, HGT, BMI) and all related documentation
Identification of high-risk TB patients
Conduct consultations in review of patient history and perform physical examinations
Establish diagnosis and establish treatment plans
Managing clients in within the prescribed clinical guidelines and on site protocols.
Identification of individuals that require pathology and the ability to do the pathology
Establish Treatment Plans
Basic counselling – pre and post testing
HIV Treatment initiation counselling
Obtaining medication from the government clinic on behalf of Kaelo clients where applicable
Monitor Clinical Cases
Conduct follow ups and review all clinical cases
Manage External Referrals
Refer to third parties, Doctors and Health Providers
Referring appropriate clients to government facilities based on internal guidelines
Provide Injury on Duty Services
Perform initial assessment
Refer to hospital and or clinic
Provide feedback to employer
Administration and Reporting Management
Complete and manage all related administration
Provide feedback regarding issues that might be experienced during the PM site visits while dealing with the companies/clients.
Adherence to daily, weekly and monthly admin and reporting requirements
Quality and Knowledge Management
Ensuring that quality and comprehensive information is provided
Advise on lifestyle issues e.g. dietary modifications
Provide psychosocial support
Capturing all data accurately and timeously
PERSON DETAILS: WORK EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: QUALIFICATIONS: ACCREDITATIONS WITH PROFESSIONAL BODY
TECHNICAL SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE
Simple Writing Skills
Problem solving skills
Efficient and Effective mind-set
Growth and development mind-set
Systems thinking and connecting ability
- Communicate clearly and concisely.
- A team player with a flexible approach.
- Good people skills as well as being able to communicate well in all aspects of the company.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Problem-solving skills to find solutions for any unsafe conditions in the workplace.
- A desire to learn and grow.
- Takes initiative and works under own direction.
- Upholds ethics and values and demonstrates high levels of integrity.
- Engages professionally.
- Methodically plans and organises tasks and projects.
- Works meticulously always demonstrating a very high level of attention to detail.
- Adapts and responds positively to change.
- The ability to multitask and handle stress.