Client Relationship Manager Administrator (Data and Reporting)
- 52 Corlett Dr, Illovo, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
Kaelo provides essential healthcare solutions ensuring the physical and psychosocial wellbeing of all South Africans towards lasting social change.
To represent Kaelo and our products to generate CRM service support and awareness of the brand and its associated products.You will be responsible for managing and measuring reporting and data analysis.Monthly feedback to Finance for invoicing and integrity of data.
- Pull monthly utilisation / Quarterly / Bi Annual Reports on all Kaelo Products
- Ensuring data integrity for all reporting
- Quality assurance of reports
Reconciliations and Return on investment
- Complete product reconciliations and ROI
- Attend project meeting for report development
- Management of all Kaelo Products
- Control Management
- Communication Management
- Data capture and administration for all stakeholders , events and campaigns
PERSON DETAILS : WORK EXPERIENCE
Data analysis, Reporting, Excel skills work experience essential.
Relevant experience in the business around reporting and data clean-up.
EDUCATION : QUALIFICATIONS : ACCREDITATIONS WITH PROFESSIONAL BODY
Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry
TECHNICAL SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE
· Access Data Base
· Excel skills essential.
· MIP or similar workflow systems knowledge (Advantageous)
· Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry
Simple writing skills
Problem solving skills
Efficient and Effective mind-set
Growth and development mind-set
Planning and organisation
Resilient and daptive
Systems thinking and connecting ability
Significance and values orientated