- 15 Corporate Pl S, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
KVRA Tech Inc. has rapidly expanded into a leading provider of Technology Solutions. With development center in Piscataway, New Jersey and key global partnerships, KVRA Tech has proven itself capable of tackling projects, regardless of scale and complexity.
KVRA Tech’s abilities range from Design of Clinical Trials to Biostatistics and from Big Data to Business Intelligence and Business Analytics. We also have a large consulting, technical recruiting and training team, with expertise in a variety of platforms, both major and niche. Complexity is what drives us. We have a great pool of Statisticians, SAS Programmers, R Programmers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Python Programmers, Health Care Analysts, and Big Data Architects. Our wide-array of talent, coupled with our deep understanding of technology, makes us the perfect potential partner for mid-size to fortune 500 companies.
We offer a range of engagement models such as strategic consulting, value-added staffing, turn-key projects offshore leveraged extended-delivery models and a number of outcome-oriented collaborative development models.
KVRA Tech Inc has openings for Risk Modelers in Piscataway, NJ and other unanticipated locations nationwide.
- Perform overall validation including checking number of records, format consistency, duplicate ids and distributions of accounts across all asset classes.
- Verify the distributions of all asset classes remain consistent over several time periods.
- Extract data from the database by using SAS/Access, SAS SQL procedures and create SAS data sets.
- Communicate with the other team members and other teams like modelling.
- Validation includes overall Basel validation and model segment validation based on test cases.
- Improve the efficiency of the process by automating manual tasks like generating supplemental files.
- Ensure the statistical distributions of output variables are consistent month on month and investigate for the reason in case of any deviations.
- Perform unit and integration tests to ensure that the risk model outputs are consistent.
- Work on an extensive set of shell scripts by modifying existing scripts and developing new ones.
- Create monthly control reports including produce frequencies, means and standard deviations of variables to check their consistencies.
- Involve in coding the process changes in SAS for solving issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the Retail Risk Process and for ensuring the smooth running of it.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Information Science or a related field.
Send resume to KVRA Tech Inc: 15 Corporate Place South, Suite 369, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
At least Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Information Science or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.