- 15 Corporate Pl S, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
KVRA Tech Inc. has rapidly expanded into a leading provider of Technology Solutions. With development center in Piscataway, New Jersey and key global partnerships, KVRA Tech has proven itself capable of tackling projects, regardless of scale and complexity.
KVRA Tech’s abilities range from Design of Clinical Trials to Biostatistics and from Big Data to Business Intelligence and Business Analytics. We also have a large consulting, technical recruiting and training team, with expertise in a variety of platforms, both major and niche. Complexity is what drives us. We have a great pool of Statisticians, SAS Programmers, R Programmers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Python Programmers, Health Care Analysts, and Big Data Architects. Our wide-array of talent, coupled with our deep understanding of technology, makes us the perfect potential partner for mid-size to fortune 500 companies.
We offer a range of engagement models such as strategic consulting, value-added staffing, turn-key projects offshore leveraged extended-delivery models and a number of outcome-oriented collaborative development models.
KVRA Tech Inc has openings for Risk Analysts in Piscataway, NJ and other unanticipated locations nationwide.
- Involve in building SAS macros to extract data from disparate sources of wealth management data marts.
- Ensure analysis programs and structures of outputs meet the regulatory standards.
- Participate in the program validation and quality check activities.
- Provide quantitative analysis of trading strategies.
- Interact with other team members including statisticians, model developers, model validators, data owners, and project managers to gather requirements and specifications for various projects involving model calibration and code review, benchmark processing, model implementation and model performance monitoring.
- Engage in analyzing different data marts and reporting potential impact in advisory and brokerage revenue due to the proposed change in DOL rule.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Information Science or a related field.
Send resume to KVRA Tech Inc: 15 Corporate Place South, Suite 369, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
At least Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Information Science or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.