- 15 Corporate Pl S, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
KVRA Tech Inc. has rapidly expanded into a leading provider of Technology Solutions. With development center in Piscataway, New Jersey and key global partnerships, KVRA Tech has proven itself capable of tackling projects, regardless of scale and complexity.
KVRA Tech’s abilities range from Design of Clinical Trials to Biostatistics and from Big Data to Business Intelligence and Business Analytics. We also have a large consulting, technical recruiting and training team, with expertise in a variety of platforms, both major and niche. Complexity is what drives us. We have a great pool of Statisticians, SAS Programmers, R Programmers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Python Programmers, Health Care Analysts, and Big Data Architects. Our wide-array of talent, coupled with our deep understanding of technology, makes us the perfect potential partner for mid-size to fortune 500 companies.
We offer a range of engagement models such as strategic consulting, value-added staffing, turn-key projects offshore leveraged extended-delivery models and a number of outcome-oriented collaborative development models.
KVRA Tech Inc has openings for Statistical Analysts in Piscataway, NJ and other unanticipated locations nationwide.
- Ensure analysis programs and structures of outputs meet the regulatory standards and mock shells.
- Create reusable SAS Macros for repetitive tasks of data cleaning and reports generation.
- Compile reports, charts, or graphs that help describe and interpret findings of analyses.
- Identify relationships and trends in data as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Perform statistical analysis supporting adhoc requests for the exploratory analysis.
- Check source data to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Review annotated case report forms and provide comments to the team lead.
- Review and provide input to the dataset specifications and statistical analysis plans, mock tables, graphs, and listings for its completeness.
- Develop and Debug complex SAS programs for the analysis and reporting of the clinical trials data as per the statistical analysis plans.
- Participate in the program validation and quality check activities.
- Perform statistical analysis using sophisticated methodologies such as Logistic Regression, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Mixed Models, Kaplan-Meier Product Limit Estimation and Cox Regression to evaluate the efficacy endpoints for clinical trials.
- Interact with team members including statisticians and data managers to gather requirements and specifications for data analysis, data visualization and report generation.
- At least a Master’s degree is Statistics or a related field.
Send resume to KVRA Tech Inc: 15 Corporate Place South, Suite 369, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
At least a Master’s degree is Statistics or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.