SAS Programmer Analysts
- 15 Corporate Pl S, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
KVRA Tech Inc. has rapidly expanded into a leading provider of Technology Solutions. With development center in Piscataway, New Jersey and key global partnerships, KVRA Tech has proven itself capable of tackling projects, regardless of scale and complexity.
KVRA Tech’s abilities range from Design of Clinical Trials to Biostatistics and from Big Data to Business Intelligence and Business Analytics. We also have a large consulting, technical recruiting and training team, with expertise in a variety of platforms, both major and niche. Complexity is what drives us. We have a great pool of Statisticians, SAS Programmers, R Programmers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Python Programmers, Health Care Analysts, and Big Data Architects. Our wide-array of talent, coupled with our deep understanding of technology, makes us the perfect potential partner for mid-size to fortune 500 companies.
We offer a range of engagement models such as strategic consulting, value-added staffing, turn-key projects offshore leveraged extended-delivery models and a number of outcome-oriented collaborative development models.
KVRA Tech Inc has openings for SAS Programmer Analysts in Piscataway, NJ and other unanticipated locations nationwide.
- Develop and Debug complex SAS programs for the analysis and reporting of the clinical trials data as per the statistical analysis plans.
- Create reusable SAS Macros for repetitive tasks of data cleaning and reports generation.
- Participate in the program validation and quality check activities.
- Perform statistical analysis supporting adhoc requests for the exploratory analysis.
- Review annotated case report forms and provide comments to the team lead.
- Ensure analysis programs and structures of outputs meet the regulatory standards and mock shells.
- Identify project priorities and communicate effectively with project team and management.
- Interact with team members including statisticians and data managers to gather requirements and specifications for data analysis, data visualization and report generation.
- Ensure quality and proper documentation and meet or exceed timely completion of the project.
- Perform statistical analysis using sophisticated methodologies such as Logistic Regression, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Mixed Models, Kaplan-Meier Product Limit Estimation and Cox Regression to evaluate the efficacy endpoints for clinical trials.
- Identify relationships and trends in data as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Review and provide input to the dataset specifications and statistical analysis plans, mock tables, graphs, and listings for its completeness.
- Compile reports, charts, or graphs that help describe and interpret findings of analyses.
- Check source data to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Create and validate CDISC-compliant SDTM and ADaM datasets in the domains of subject-data characteristics, safety and efficacy.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Analytics or a related field.
Send resume to KVRA Tech Inc: 15 Corporate Place South, Suite 369, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
At least a bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Analytics or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.