- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our data, technology, and digital transformation consulting firm you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive. We serve clients across the nation from our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN and teams in Denver, Co, Lansing, MI, Columbus, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, and Washington D.C.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Sharepoint Administrator to join our technology Services Project the team. If you love to solve tough problems, lead teams, and provide excellent client service, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- You will perform strategic planning in conjunction with our clients, including identification and analysis of projects to fulfill strategic and operational needs.
- You will deliver assigned operational and project commitments to clients, utilizing the entire client team as necessary and as agreed with the team leads.
- You will be planning, deploying, and supporting collaboration tools and technical solutions with specific focus on Microsoft O365 Exchange / Google Workspace Gmail
- You will assist in developing standards, governance principals, usage guidelines and adoption methodologies for email, email retention, and email security.
- You will conduct interviews with client stakeholders to understand their business, operational, process, and technical needs
- You will assist clients by migrating their email needs from other technologies, such as on-premises Exchange, to O365 / Google Workspace.
- You will champion new O365 / Google Workspace technologies.
- You will assist client by deploying Identity and Access Management functions through services such as Azure AD, Okta, Duo, and JumpCloud.
- You will implement email security and SPAM filtering with tools such as Barracuda Total Email Protection.
- You will implement journaling and archiving per clients’ requirements.
- You will keep client documentation up-to-date and accurate.
- You will work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of our clients.
Some of the skills we are expecting are. . .
- We require at least 3+ years of experience designing and migrating email environments to O365 or Google Workspace as well as a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- You should have 3+ years administering O365 / Google Workspace environments.
- Deep expertise in licensing SKUs for O365 / Google Workspace
- You should possess the Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate, Google Professional Collaboration Engineer, or other equivalent certification.
- Familiarity with Barracuda Email protection or other like products is desirable.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell to automate system processes and facilitate environment changes.
- Other cloud experience, such as Azure, AWS, and GCP is preferred.
- You should possess strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
- You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral.
- You should be able to explain just about anything technical to anyone, regardless of their background.
- General knowledge of networking, server, and other technological concepts.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We value your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer