Big Data Solution Sales Executive
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our data, technology, and digital transformation consulting firm you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive. We serve clients across the nation from our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN and teams in Denver, Co, Lansing, MI, Columbus, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, Atlanta, GA and Washington D.C.
KSM Consulting was recently acquired by Investcorp, a global alternative investment manager with $30B+ of AUM. Investcorp has a long history of collaborating with technology-enabled professional services businesses
Do you love fast-paced, collaborative environments? Are you passionate about the customer experience? KSMC’s Big Data Sales Executive will sell, support, and solve challenges for current and future clients. The ideal candidate for this role is a hunter who has excellent client relationship skills. This person should be an excellent communicator who is comfortable jumping in and getting up to speed quickly. We offer a very competitive salary with a best-in-class commission structure. Are you ready to make a big impact quickly in a growing organization? Read on.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their challenges and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with leading data technologies and solutions.
- Communicate with customers effectively in a variety of environments, including in person, over the phone, via email and on social channels.
- Prospect for new clients via various channels, field leads and prospects, and manage the sales pipeline to convert leads and prospects into opportunities and revenue.
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression, and set the foundation for long-term client relationship.
- Coordinate client needs with various internal resources and teams.
- Leverage sales tools to meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline and forecast management
- Stay up to date on technology news, including trends, product roadmaps, market conditions, etc.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
KSMC’s Solution Sales Executive will be:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least five years of sales or customer service experience
- A strong communicator with aptitude for interpersonal communication and interaction with people, including phone conversation, active listening and superior writing skills.
- Highly interested in technology, especially leading edge data and cloud solutions.
- A proven achiever who is driven by success and comfortable with performance-based incentives.
- A natural problem-solver with ability to take a consultative approach to selling.
- Excited by a competitive, dynamic environment.
- Able to manage time and priorities independently or with light supervision with a high level of integrity.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to negotiate professionally with clients.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMCers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- KSMCers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- KSMC compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- KSMC leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great KSMCer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and lots of ways to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer