Sr. Technical Business Analyst, Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our data, technology, and digital transformation consulting firm you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive. We serve clients across the nation from our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN and teams in Denver, Co, Lansing, MI, Columbus, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, and Washington D.C.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, KSMC is looking for a strong Business Analyst to join the team. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical day might look like:
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions
- Manages high-quality documentation of all solutions, including business requirements
- Analyzes and defines reporting data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflows and design
- Reviews test cases, prepare test data, and resolve issues
- Defines, prioritizes and achieves strategic objectives for projects/platforms
- Develops troubleshooting and support documentation
- Regularly communicates status of projects to stakeholders
- Ensures business and functional requirements are met
- At times leads ad hoc solution efforts
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- 5+ years of experience in analysis or a technical development role
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including technical writing skills
- Translating customer business needs into application and operational requirements
- Ability to present and tailor insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong research, problem solving, strategic thinking and business judgment skills
- Strong understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Adaptably understand, elicit, and document functional and non-functional requirements
- Excellent computer skills (Office Products), advanced skills in Excel are a plus
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) to develop dashboards and reports
- Practices human-centered design
- Hands-on to get things done fast and ability to work without continual guidance
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Strong client service orientation
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We emphasize your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer