Sr. Project Manager, Indianapolis
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our data, technology, and digital transformation consulting firm you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive. We serve clients across the nation from our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN and teams in Denver, Co, Lansing, MI, Columbus, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, and Washington D.C.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need an experienced and proven Sr. Project Manager to join the team. As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and leading the successful execution of the project, doing whatever it takes to deliver value and success. This will include creation of project plans, review of documentation, interactions, and deliverables, and creating ongoing project status and health reports. It will also include working with key stakeholders to set the vision, strategy, and goals of the project. Finally, it will include leading a team of people in achieving these goals. Please consider what your typical days might look like:
- Own the overall delivery of the project(s) to which you are assigned, making sure all aspects are in place and working effectively to deliver value.
- Continuously set the mission, vision, and plan for the project, assuring that the client’s best interests are always reflected in the work the team is doing and the direction they are headed.
- Lead diverse teams of KSMC employees, client employees, and third-party employees to a successful project outcome.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with teammates, clients, and stakeholders to keep the project on track and help everyone stay aligned to the mission.
- Drive and manage change, both technical and cultural, related to the project.
- Mediate complex technical and business discussions with clients and vendors.
- Create, update, and track project plans and related documentation/tools to aid the team in being successful and to help in communicating with stakeholders.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting are. . .
- Demonstrated ability to lead, problem solve and deliver results.
- Experience with technology development projects required.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Willingness to learn, strong initiative, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and flexibility with regard to the assignment of tasks and scheduling essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master's Degree Preferred.
- Desired 8+ years of experience leading technology projects of various size, through the full project life cycle (PLC) -- including detailed system/software development life cycle (SDLC) -- across multiple clients, and with multiple teams, vendors, interfaces, and stakeholders involved.
*This role will be a combination of remote work and client site work in and around the Indianapolis, IN area.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We value your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer