Vice President of Digital Transformation, Private Sector
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our data, technology, and digital transformation consulting firm you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive. We serve clients across the nation from our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN and teams in Denver, Co, Lansing, MI, Columbus, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, Atlanta, GA and Washington D.C.
KSM Consulting is looking for a Vice President of Digital Transformation, Private Sector. This is a senior leadership role, reporting to the Executive Vice President of Professional Services. The role has full P&L responsibility, leading the delivery of advanced technical and non-technical services to our clients. The role is focused on the private sector, with a special focus on mid-market businesses ($50m to $2B in revenue) but delivering across all business sizes. The role will lead the growth of the business unit, as well as collaborate with other senior business leaders to grow the organization as a whole. The role will also fully develop and deploy the digital transformation service line, adapting over time as the industry and technology trends dictate.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Grow the Digital Transformation, Private Sector business from $5m today to $50m over the next five years, simultaneously growing the team from 15 people to approximately 150.
- Provide leadership and management to the Digital Transformation team, developing the appropriate organizational structure and a robust leadership team that is deeply aligned with KSMC mission and values.
- Attract, develop, and retain incredible consulting talent (with assistance from the talent function).
- Design and deliver relevant digital transformation services to KSMC clients.
- Manage the delivery of consulting services on a day-to-day basis, ensuring high-quality delivery and transformative outcomes for our clients.
- Ensure the highest client satisfaction for KSMC clients.
- Own and deliver existing client extension and expansion.
- Partner with other senior leaders and their organizations to deliver cross-functional services and outcomes.
- Be a great leader, engaging and leading with empathy to motivate and drive a focus of first in class delivery solutions while preparing for long term growth.
- Assist in the design and ensure compliance with KSMC core business processes.
- Develop and deliver the financial budget for your area of responsibility.
- Serve as a thought leader for private sector digital transformation, both inside and outside of KSMC.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Candidates must live in one of the following markets: Indianapolis, Columbus, Atlanta, Denver, or Chicago and have the ability to travel up to 20% across the US
- 7+ years of leadership running a business or a division; prior experience with digital transformation and technical expertise required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and successfully manage a high-growth business
- BA/BS Degree required; MBA or Masters preferred
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations
- Proven track record of establishing strong, executive level customer relationships
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Business acumen and financial (P&L) skills/metrics driven
- Experience leading remote resources and business across the US
- Proven experience with resource management, demand, and forecasting
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMCers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- KSMCers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- KSMC compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- KSMC leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great KSMCer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and lots of ways to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer