Senior Consultant - Trusted & Assured Microelectronics
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our data, technology, and digital transformation consulting firm you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive. We serve clients across the nation from our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN and teams in Denver, Co, Lansing, MI, Columbus, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, and Washington D.C.
To help continue our rapid growth, we are searching for a Senior Consultant – Microelectronics to help better serve our teams. This individual must be a strategic thinker who is also a “doer” – the ideal candidate excels at developing strategy and then executing on tactical initiatives to drive change.
You will lead the design and implementation of complex solutions that combine people, process, and technology to respond to building scalable data sharing solutions at the national level, primarily within the Department of Defense (DoD). The ideal candidate has a background working in or around the microelectronics / semiconductor manufacturing or supply chain industries, plus has a passion for technology. You will collaborate with clients, project delivery professionals and technical leaders in using your industry experience to help design modern data engineering, data science, data visualization and custom development solutions. Please consider what your typical days might look like...
- Builds lasting relationships with stakeholders in the DoD’s Trusted & Assured Microelectronics (T&AM) community including agency leadership, technology leadership, support contractors, and project teams.
- Works directly with leadership to design successful, safe and scalable data sharing and analysis solutions.
- Provides microelectronic/semiconductor and DoD subject matter expertise and design input to projects. This could mean expertise in global supply chain risk, system design, radiation hardened verification, or other related field.
- Facilitates collaborative sessions with stakeholders to shape creative, meaningful process and technical solutions.
- Independently and collaboratively produces analysis findings that inform client strategies.
- Ensures business and functional requirements are met.
- Often leads ad hoc solution efforts and cross-practice services.
- Defines, prioritizes and achieves strategic objectives for projects/platforms.
- Drives collaboration across a technical consulting team.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Degree in a relevant field of study, strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in any one or more of the following: microelectronics/semiconductor supply chain, microelectronics market analysis, system design, radiation hardened verification, or other related field
- Experience working within or supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including technical writing skills
- Ability to present and tailor insights to technical, non-technical, staff and executive level audiences
- Strong research, problem-solving, strategic thinking and business judgment skills
- Strong understanding of systems architecture concepts
- Adaptably understand, elicit, and document functional and non-functional requirements
- Works with sense of urgency and focused on client outcomes
- Excellent computer skills (Office Products), advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint are a plus
- Experience writing SQL queries and basic understanding of database structures are a plus
- Experience with analytics platforms are a plus
- Hands-on to get things done fast and the ability to work without continual guidance
- Practices human-centered design; experience with design thinking methodology is a plus
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Strong client service orientation
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We emphasize your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer