- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing, Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Network Engineer to join our Technology Services Project Engineering team. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- Participating in the daily planning, tracking, scheduling, and executing of project tasks and general network operations activities.
- Diagnosing, resolving, and documenting hardware and software network problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Designing and implementing networks to ensure reliable operation for business objectives and processes.
- Administering and maintaining site infrastructure, including network connectivity, and Internet access.
- Troubleshooting of network-related issues.
- Installation and maintenance of site network equipment (Routers, switches, and wireless solutions).
- Supporting the definition of network architecture, evaluation of products, and implementation of new technologies into the network.
- Ensuring that all network technologies comply with industry standards (PCI, SOX, etc..)
- Keeping customer documentation up-to-date and accurate.
- Delivering assigned operational and project commitments to customers, utilizing the entire customer team as necessary and as agreed upon with the Project Lead.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- We require at least 3+ years of experience in routing, switching, and load balancing Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
- Technical Certifications such as CCNP, BCNE, NSE6, JNCIE, ACDP, etc. are highly desirable
- Expertise with network systems, standards (LAN, WAN, MPLS, SD-WAN) and protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF
- In-depth knowledge of network security including NGFW, IPS, IDS and VPNs
- Cloud Networking Experience (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience planning, designing, and deploying network architectures
- Proven ability in network capacity and performance planning and monitoring
- Possess a thorough understanding of 802.11 principles
- Strong ability with end-user device connectivity
- In Depth knowledge of QoS and traffic shaping
- Knowledge of 802.1X implementation strategies
- Proven ability to analyze and solve network incidents
- Experience in executing medium to large-scale projects
- Excellent communication and client service skills, both written and oral, including a proven ability to create detailed technical documentation
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We emphasize your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us...
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer