- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing, Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth, we are searching for a Communications Manager to serve on KSMC’s Brand team. As our Communications Manager, you’ll help drive market, client, and employee engagement through storytelling and authentic, timely communication:
- Understand and maintain a consistent brand voice and presence that aligns with KSMC’s mission, vision, and values — and ensure all online and offline content fit this established brand.
- Create engaging stories to tell internally and externally.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related communications materials as well as prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level.
- Build and manage KSMC’s brand-enhancing social presence ensuring that it engages and compels audiences.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build employee engagement, client loyalty programs, brand awareness, and client experience.
- Create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee engagement. Work with other departments to provide communications support for internal initiatives.
- Manage internal communications plan including driving story development for sharing internal and external.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects on time and on budget and demonstrate decision-making abilities to maximize positive outcomes and build alignment.
- Support strategic initiatives including but not limited to development of creative assets, content, website maintenance and optimization, etc.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Minimum 7+ years in communications, journalism, or media relations.
- Proven media relations experience (Experience with media relations in the public sector preferred.)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- MS Office expertise.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects with successful delivery and minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We emphasize your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer