HR Business Analyst
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing, Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
We’re looking for an HR Business Analyst to join out Talent Team and focus on compliance, benefits, reporting and HRIS administration while positively impacting our KSMC employee experience. You’re someone who enjoys working with data to understand trends and help measure what matters – our success at attracting, retaining and effectively developing our talented team. You’re incredibly detail-oriented, love research, and you’re effective in finding the right answer whether it is in compliance, immigration, benefits administration or simply a company policy. You like to solve problems through systems and make things easier by using technology to our advantage. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet!
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates the operations and activities for the Talent Team including administrative functions. Maintains the HRIS as the employee system of record ensuring employee information is updated and shared across other systems and vendors.
- Writes and interprets HR policies and procedures and maintains updates for the Employee Handbook.
- Manages a master calendar for all required postings, annual notice distribution and required company filings. Prepares documents and filings for review.
- Provides consistent interpretation/application of HR policies and procedures across the Company. Assists in the research and development of appropriate policies.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, policies, and regulations.
- Works through entire immigration process and partners with our legal team and other departments to ensure a positive experience for our employee.
- Participates in insurance plans by signing up newly eligible team members, updating and distributing plan documents and preparing the system for open enrollment.
- Tracks and reports on monthly HR metrics.
- Assist in administration of annual employee performance reviews including running the master budget and spend analysis and collecting forms for personnel files.
- Maintains updated personnel files for every team member.
- Research trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law as requested.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, and graphics to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally and work with team members at all levels of the organization.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Data Science, Business Administration, or related field required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Understand and interpret policies and procedures and communicate these across the company
- Experience working on compliance with governmental laws and agencies (Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission)
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal employees and external partners
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We emphasize your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us...
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer