- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our data, technology, and digital transformation consulting firm you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive. We serve clients across the nation from our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN and teams in Denver, Co, Lansing, MI, Columbus, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, and Washington D.C.
As Executive Administrator, you are responsible for ensuring that the executive team of our high growth organization has the support required to focus on strategic direction and positive outcomes for KSM Consulting. This is everything but your typical executive administration role!
Effective prioritization, project management, and execution around the executive team’s day-to-day and ongoing activities driving toward KSMC strategic initiatives and values are the most important outcomes associated with this position. You are also responsible for supporting communication associated with the executive and leadership teams at KSM Consulting. You enable our executive team to thrive by being proactive and instinctive in managing the day-to-day needs of the business. This approach is customized for each executive based on the role they play within the organization.
This role requires an impeccable ability to anticipate the needs of our executive team, approaching all tasks with an eye for how the team can be as efficient and effective as possible with little outside guidance. You are constantly focused on building trust by taking every opportunity / interaction to build relationships both with the executive team and the larger organization.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills, project management experience, effective problem-solving aptitude, attention to detail, and a tech-forward approach are necessary to succeed. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, utilize systems to ensure efficiency around day-to-day tasks, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude with an orientation toward great customer service. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative or business experience with a strong work ethic, a willingness to perform administrative tasks, and desire to learn and grow.
- Track and communicate executive team’s ongoing activities and prioritization of them.
- Manage executive team’s schedules including scheduling and communication, as well as working through pre-meeting prep.
- Monitor executive team’s communications and identify required actions and priorities.
- Manage the administration and execution of meetings of the executive and leadership teams including the development of agendas and presentations, taking of adequate notes, and coordinating follow-up communications.
- Participate in select meetings alongside the executive team and clients to provide notes, follow-up, and support.
- Track time and expenses for the executive team.
- Provide event support including preparation of materials and communications, as well as follow up.
- Partner with the executive team to coordinate and monitor a variety of organization-wide initiatives, engaging with the project teams to ensure a seamless execution
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree in Business or related field
- Adequate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Office 365 and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem solving.
- Thorough and detail-oriented approach to responsibilities
- Strong self-organization skills and ability to multi-task
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- KSMC values lifelong learning and encourages all team members to continue to grow through formal and informal paths that include an Educational Assistance Program.
- We value your career advancement and development and set aside intentional time twice a year to evaluate your progress and goal set together, including your career growth track.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
“I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like KSMC.”
“I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
“The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer