SharePoint Administrator/Office 365 Collaboration Specialist
- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing, Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a SharePoint Administrator/Office 365 Collaboration Specialist to join the team. If you love to solve tough problems, lead teams, and provide excellent client service, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- Perform strategic planning in conjunction with our clients, including identification and analysis of projects to fulfill strategic and operational needs.
- Deliver assigned operational and project commitments to clients, utilizing the entire client team as necessary and as agreed with the team leads.
- Responsible for planning, deploying, and supporting collaboration tools and technical solutions with focus on Microsoft O365 applications such as Teams, SharePoint, and Exchange.
- Assist developing standards, governance principals, usage guidelines and adoption methodologies for collaboration tools.
- Partner with various stakeholders to identify opportunities where collaboration tools can greatly improve ways of working across the organization.
- Conduct interviews with client stakeholders to understand their business, operational, process, and technical needs.
- Develop training materials for stakeholders and conduct training sessions.
- Manager and create the configuration of clients’ SharePoint Online environment including search, user profiles, document libraries, intranet sites, document retention and management, metadata, and user interfaces such as file sync, Microsoft Teams.
- Champion new O365 technologies.
- Design, develop, and maintain SharePoint architecture and applications, workflows, and forms.
- Plan and implement the migration of documents and records from on-premises file servers or other document management solutions to the O365 ecosystem.
- Assist in design and implement Power Automate workflows to improve productivity and business process automation.
- Assist in the migration of e-mail and associated services to the O365 ecosystem.
- Provide integration support for other Office 365 applications, such as OneDrive, PowerApps, Teams, Flow, and Azure Information Protection.
- Update client documentation for accuracy,
- Work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of our clients.
Some of the skills we are expecting are. . .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of SharePoint/SharePoint Online administration
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- Technical Consulting experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
- Microsoft 365 Developer Associate or equivalent certification is preferred
- Able to participate with on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed
- The ideal candidate will have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- OneDrive Administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool
- Power Automate and Microsoft Forms
- Exchange Online and Hybrid Connectivity
- Security and Compliance
- Office 365 Suite
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Information Protection
- Microsoft Teams
- Power Apps
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including a Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer