Sr. Data Scientist
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Communicate with clients to understand the business need for consulting projects, perform data and statistical analysis and develop algorithms and methodologies on structured and unstructured data for on-demand and software-embedded use. Apply and develop machine learning and other advanced analytics algorithms. Collaborate with software developers to plan and construct the architecture of model deployment. Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics.
2. Three (3) years of experience in a Data Scientist or similar role.
3. Additional experience must include: application development using mathematical and statistical algorithms; Python and R; designing statistical modeling tests and validation; Z-test, T test, f-test; Bayesian statistics; Pandas and Tableau; machine learning packages such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras and Sklearn; API/Webservice development using Django and/or Flask; object-oriented programming such as JAVA or C#; developing REST and/or SOAP API; Docker and Kubernetes; developing data visualization application utilizing Looker, GraphQL, Neo4j, and Seaborn; developing applications or reports in relational database system with SQL; non-relational database such as mongoDB and firebase; and Linux operating system.
4. Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer