- 2 M.L.K. Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30334, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing, Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need an Engagement Manager to join the team. In this role, you’ll identify and deliver technical capabilities necessary to enable enhanced customer engagement. While serving clients across numerous industries, you will collaborate with project managers and technical teams consisting of data engineers, data scientists, and technologists to solve some of the most exciting and challenging problems faced by companies and governments in today’s fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a combination of a solid technical background with project delivery and leadership experience.
- Own the technical delivery of data and application development projects, define and manage technical tasks at a granular level, own conversations with key stakeholders and clients; proactively identify and manage risks in delivery
- Collaborate with KSMC leadership and integrate delivery methodologies, manage analytics and information management capabilities, to develop a go-to-market strategy and operating model
- Independently build solution approaches, project plans and roadmaps
- Coordinate technical delivery activities across different teams, such as data engineering, data science, application development, UI/UX design, QA, and cloud infrastructure management
- Identify the appropriate skillsets required to deliver projects and develop resourcing plans
- Collaborate with partner teams and clients to define deliverables, roadmaps, and additional documentation
- Identify and manage service improvements to increase client satisfaction through ensuring expectations are met throughout the process
- This role is not expected to code hands-on, but needs to be able to grasp any code or architecture level concerns and manage alignment with functional requirements
- Own functional and technical communications with client leadership, with the ability to translate those communications into potential impacts to the project architecture and solution design
- Quality assure developed solutions through hands on testing and backend validations
- Build effective relationships across all client levels while having a strong technical understanding across data, application development and technology
- Ability to work a combination of remote and client site work in the Atlanta, GA area
- 6+ years of experience in software development or data engineering
- 4+ years of experience in project management or similar role
- Experience leading diverse technical teams
- Experience with the SDLC of an agile project
- Experience with requirement gathering and analysis
- Experience with code maintenance and defect triage
- Experience with DevOps methodologies is a plus
- Ability to proactively anticipate project roadblocks, timeline issues and determine to create solutions for data/technology workstreams
- Experience leading teams across an organization and ability to communicate tasks, goals, and responsibilities
- Ability to articulate technical and business concepts to diverse audiences
- Experience working with C-suite and presenting technical information
*Note: This role requires significant amount of work in the Atlanta, GA area. Candidates outside of Atlanta will need to consider relocation or expectation of high-travel.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer